Welcome Back to the Eagles’ Nest
We are ready for students to come back to campus for the new 2021-22 school year. This page entails a number items to help our families prepare for the new year. Click below on the golden bars to find specific information.
Principal Berry’s Back To School Orientation Video – Everything you need to know in preparation for our 2021-22 school year!
FCS Eagles Spirit StoreEagles Spirit Store
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK HERE!FCS Yearbook
Below is a listing of fees or purchases that may apply to your child(ren). If you have any further questions, please contact Jennifer Greene at (843) 661-4312 firstname.lastname@example.org or the school office at (843) 662-0454.
Students K5-12th grade have the option to order lunch through their homeroom teacher or they may bring lunch. The school offers a set menu of main and side items. Pre-K3/4 students staying in after care are provided a meal and served in a private section of the dining hall.
Lunch may be payable online, through the Headmaster app or at the ‘B’ building office. Pre-load your child’s account so they can purchase lunch through the kitchen.
* Students with lunch balances greater than -$10 will not be allowed to order.
* Processing of payments to lunch accounts is a 24-hour cycle. For example, a lunch payment brought on a Tuesday morning will be available to the student to utilize
for ordering on Wednesday.
Athletic merchandise, as well as, FCS spirit wear and accessories can be purchased through the FCS online Eagle Spirit Store. The online store will be up and running by the end of August! Visit FCS Spirit Store on Facebook for the summer blitz closeout sale as we prepare for new inventory!
CLICK HERE to order your child’s yearbook. Once you complete the online order form the appropriate charge will be placed on your student account.
PERSONALIZATION $8 each (7th-11th only-No charge for 12th grade)
DEADLINE: After SEPTEMBER 6 THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT PRICE INCREASE.
$50 per family/child must be paid prior to the first game of the season. The fee is one-time annual $50 fee regardless of how many sports the child(ren) participates in. The charge will be placed on the student’s account.
Booster Club memberships can be purchased at the ‘B’ building office. Membership levels vary:
* Student/Senior Adults $50
* Individual $100
* Family $250
For information, Athletic Director for more information about the Booster Club.
Tuition is paid on a 10-month plan, August through May. Tuition is payable online, through the Headmaster app or at the ‘B’ building office. Late fees apply for any balance outstanding on the 11th of the month. Autodraft is available, complete the form and submit to the main school office or email the form to email@example.com.
HOME HEALTH CHECK
Parents: We appreciate your support in helping us maintain a healthy environment at school. Please check for the following symptoms each morning before your child leaves for school.
- Temperature 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit or higher without fever reducing medication within the last 6 hours
- Sore throat, sinus pressure, nasal congestion
- New uncontrollable cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for a least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
If your child(ren) have any of these symptoms, they need to stay at home.
Due to the uncertainty of the COVID pandenmic, protocols are subject to change throughout the year. Thank you in adance for your coorperation if changes are needed.
SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
It is great to be back and ready to begin a new school year! We are blessed with very supportive parents and we appreciate you staying informed of our guidelines.
- Upon arrival students report to their classroom. Teachers will be in their room at 8:00 a.m. ready to welcome students!
- Children who need to be dropped off earlier than arrival time report to the B building “Big Room” for check-in. They will remain there until 8:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten and elementary parents may walk their children to class the first week of school (if necessary).
- Beginning August 23, we ask all children be dropped off at their designated location. Staff and safety patrol will be on hand to assist younger students.