Home Health Check
PARENTS: We appreciate your support in helping us maintain a healthy environment at school. Please check for the following symptoms each morning before your child leaves for school.
If your child has any of the following symptoms, that indicates a possible illness that may decrease the student’s ability to learn and also put hIm at risk for spreading illness to others. Please check your child for these symptoms.
- Temperature 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth without fever reducing medication within the last 6 hours.
- Sore throat
- New uncontrollable cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
If your child(ren) have any of these symptoms, they need to stay at home.