Welcome Back to the Eagles’ Nest
We are ready for students to come back to campus for the new 2020-2021 school year. This page entails a number items to help our families prepare for the new year. Click below on the golden bars to find specific information.
HOME HEALTH CHECK
Parents: We appreciate your support in helping us maintain a healthy environment at school. Please check for the following symptoms each morning before your child leaves for school.
- Temperature 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit or higher without fever reducing medication within the last 6 hours
- Sore throat
- New uncontrollable cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for a least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
If your child(ren) have any of these symptoms, they need to stay at home.
Re-Entry Plan for 2020-2021 School YearRe-Entry Plan for 2020-2021
2020-2021 School Calendar2020-2021 School Calender
Many FCS parents remember the typical orientation week process of paying for important items. This was done in the gym or in the ‘C’ building hallway. In consideration of safety protocols, we have changes this process.
Below is a listing of fees or purchases that may apply to your child(ren). If you have any further questions, please contact Jennifer Greene at (843) 661-4312 firstname.lastname@example.org or the school office at (843) 662-0454.
Payable online, through the Headmaster app or at the ‘B’ building office. Pre-load your child’s account so they can purchase lunch through the kitchen.
* Students with lunch balances greater than -$10 will not be allowed to order.
* Processing of payments to lunch accounts is a 24-hour cycle. For example, a lunch payment brought on a Tuesday morning will be available to the student to utilize
for ordering on Wednesday.
Athletic merchandise as well as FCS spirit wear and accessories can be purchased through the NEW FCS online Eagle Spirit Store. The online store will be up and running August 13!
Click here to order your child’s yearbook. Once you complete the online order form the appropriate charge will be placed on your student account.
PERSONALIZATION $8 each
DEADLINE: After AUGUST 31 THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT PRICE INCREASE.
$50 per family/child must be paid prior to the first game of the season. The fee is one-time annual $50 fee regardless of how many sports the child(ren) participates in. The charge will be placed on the student’s account.
Booster Club memberships can be purchased at the ‘B’ building office. Membership levels vary:
* Student/Senior Adults $50
* Individual $100
* Family $250
Due to the uncertainty surrounding the 2020-2021 athletic seasons contact Scotty Keefe, Athletic Director for more information about the Booster Club. FALL ATHLETIC SCHEDULE
Tuition is paid on a 10-month plan, August through May. Tuition is payable online, through the Headmaster app or at the ‘B’ building office. Late fees apply for any balance outstanding on the 11th of the month. Autodraft is available, complete the form and submit to the main school office or email the form to email@example.com.
SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
We made it back! It is great to have our FCS family back on campus. Please be patient as we work through the new methods of arrival and dismissal. We are blessed with very supportive parents and we appreciate you staying informed of our guidelines.
- Screening Stations will be located at the arrival entrances for all carlines.
- Any student with a fever of 100.1 or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent back home.
- Once screened, students will report to their classroom. Teachers will be in their room at 7:40 ready to welcome students!
- Kindergarten and elementary parents may walk their children to class the first week of school (if necessary).
- Beginning August 25, we ask all children be dropped off at their designated location. Staff and safety patrol will be on hand to assist younger students.
- Children who need to be dropped off earlier than arrival time report to the B building “Big Room” for check-in. They will remain there until 7:40 a.m.
CARLINE ARRIVAL SCHEDULE: schedule locations
Please do not use the front school entrances in B and C building.
Class Start 8:15
Class Start 8:15
Class Start 8:30
Class Start 8:00
Class Start 8:00
CARLINE DISMISSAL SCHEDULE: schedule locations
Students in grades 7-8 with siblings in grades 9-12 may leave at 2:00 with their family members.