Our admissions standards reflect our commitment to serve as a partner with the family in Connecting Faith and Learning. Each family must go through the admissions process which includes an interview with our admissions team to discuss the academic and discipline standards that are required by FCS.
FCS is most effective when working with families who share spiritual and academic goals that reflect the mission of the school. Parents are to agree to cooperate and support the ideals and statement of faith of Florence Christian School as outlined in the FCS Parent Handbook and Florence Baptist Temple Statement of Faith.
- Students who have a history of discipline issues, or have been expelled from their previous school(s) or who have withdrawn to avoid such actions will not be admitted.
- Students who have been expelled or asked to withdraw from Florence Christian School may only be considered for re-enrollment upon acceptable completion of the restoration program as described in the discipline section of the student handbook.
- Any students who are enrolled under false pretense or contribute to the case for enrollment by either providing false information or withholding significant information will surrender their opportunity to enroll or to remain enrolled.
Ready to Become an Eagle?
Please prepare to set aside approximately 30 minutes to complete the entirety of your application.
The first step in applying for admission is to create an account. Once completed you may begin the application for your student(s). After your student(s) application is submitted, log onto your account often to track admissions status including monitoring the receipt of required supplemental information such as transcripts.
- There are no application deadlines.
- Applications for multiple students may be completed under one account.
- Space is limited.
General Application Checklist
We appreciate your interest in applying to Florence Christian School. Please contact our Admissions Director, Sandy Bryant at (843) 661-4337 should you have questions any time during the admissions process. Your child’s application is considered complete and ready to process when the following items are received:
- Copy of certified birth certificate
- Immunization records on South Carolina Department of Health form
- Copy of the last complete report card
- Most recent standardized test results (for students entering 1-12)
- Complete transcripts (for students entering grades 11 and 12)
- Completed Application & Statement of Faith acknowledgment
- $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee Submission