Tuition and Fees
Florence Christian School is a ministry of Florence Baptist Temple. Our school is blessed to enjoy the use of beautiful facilities and a recreation complex. Because the church has constructed and continues to maintain the facilities, FCS is able to offer a broad educational and extracurricular program while keeping tuition affordable.
- Tuition is charged on an annual basis. However, we allow tuition to be paid in ten installments (August – May). Temporary school closures do not result in refunds.
- Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) must accompany the application.
- Book and Material Fees (non-refundable) are due June 1.
- Late fees are charged for Tuition or Book & Material fee(s) outstanding on the 11th of the applicable month.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second and third child (beginning in K5) receive a discount and the fourth is FREE.
- Installment payments not paid on or before the 10th of the month will be charged a $20.00 late fee per student. The student will not be allowed to participate in classes or other school functions if the payment is not made within 45 days.
- In the case of insufficient funds, there will be a $35.00 charge for any payment (check or draft) returned. Only cashier’s checks, money orders, or cash will be accepted after two returned checks.
- For a child to be withdrawn from school, the parent or guardian must complete a withdrawal form and turn it into the office. Withdrawal form completion prior to the 15th will result in prorated tuition based on the days attended. If the withdrawal form is completed after the 15th, the entire month’s installment payment is due. Records will not be sent to another school until the account is completely current.
- Tuition may be paid by: bank draft, check, cash, or online transaction via credit/debit card. Make checks payable to FCS. Always get a receipt for cash. There is no charge for automatic bank draft. Contact the Business Office for assistance (843)661-4312.
- Continuous Enrollment – Once a student is enrolled, he/she is automatically re-enrolled yearly unless the parent opts out during the period of February 1- March 15.
- A Continuous Enrollment fee (non-refundable) of $100 will be charged to the student’s account on February 1 and must be paid by March 15.
- After March 15, the fee will increase to $150 and your student’s spot will not be guaranteed.
- Any parent opting out of the contract will need to submit a formal withdrawal form to the school office by March 15 in order for the Continuous Enrollment fee to be voided.
- If the school office is notified after March 15, the $150 enrollment fee will be charged and must be paid before records are sent to another school.
- Pay online here!
After School Care
- Weekly child care charges are due on the TUESDAY of the CURRENT WEEK. If child care charges are not current, the child will not be allowed to attend the following week.
- Late fee charges for car lines are below:
- 12:00 Carline – 12:15-12:25 $5, 12:25-12:35 $10, After 12:35 $20
- 2:30 Carline – 3:15-3:25 $5, 3:25-3:35 $10, After 3:35 $26
- Friday, 1:30 Carline – 2:00-2:10 $5, 2:10-2:20 $10, 2:20-2:35 $20
- After School Care Carline – 6-6:10 $5, 6:10-6:20 $10, 6:20-6:30 $15, 6:30-7:00 $30
- Lunch is included in full day child care charge.
Miscellaneous Financial Information
- Report Cards will be held if a student’s account is not current at the end of the grading period (includes child care & all fees in excess of $50). Year-end report cards will be held for any balance remaining.
- Athletic team try outs – In order to practice or tryout for an athletic team for the next school year, the student must be re-enrolled for that year. Examples include spring football practice and cheerleading practice.
- Lunch Balances – Lunch payments can be made at the ‘B’ building school office or online. Parents are responsible to maintain a positive balance on their child’s lunch account if they wish for their child to order lunch – negative balances of more than $10 will prevent children from ordering.
This is a one-time $50 fee per family each school year for those who participate in any athletics. The fee must be paid before the first game or the athlete will not be allowed to participate. The fee does not apply to cheerleading.
Please feel free to contact our Business Office at (843) 661-4312.