Tuition and Fees
Florence Christian School is a ministry of Florence Baptist Temple and we are blessed to occupy a large capacity of the 52 acre site. The church maintains our facilities which allows our tuition to be at an affordable rate. Although we do not have financial assistance available, we do offer a lower rate for families with multiple children enrolled beginning in K5.
- Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) must accompany the application.
- Book and Material Fees (non-refundable) are due June 1.
- The school year is August through May, a 10-month payment plan.
- Late fees will be charged for Tuition or Book & Material fee(s) outstanding on the 11th of the applicable month.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second and third child (beginning in K5) receive a discount and the fourth is FREE.
- Once a student is enrolled, he/she is automatically re-enrolled yearly unless the parent opts out during the period of February 1- March 15.
- A re-enrollment fee of $100 will charged to the student’s account and must be paid by March 15. The fee will increase to $150 if paid after that date.
- Any parent opting out of the contract will need to send a written notice to the school office by March 15 in order for the re-enrollment fee to be voided.
- If the school office is notified after March 15, the fee still stands and must be paid before records are sent to another school.
- Florence Christian School recognizes that family plans change. For unique circumstances such as the following, families disenrolling after the announced deadline will be exempt from the re-enrollment fee: moving/relocating 25+ miles away from FCS; disenrollment at the request of FCS.
This is a one-time $50 fee per family each school year, if the student participates in any athletics. The fee must be paid before the first game or the athlete will not be allowed to participate. The fee does not apply to cheerleading.
Please feel free to contact our Business Office at (843) 661-4312.