Tuition and Fees
Florence Christian School is a ministry of Florence Baptist Temple. Our school is blessed to enjoy the use of beautiful facilities and a recreation complex. Because the church has constructed and continues to maintain the facilities, FCS is able to offer a broad educational and extracurricular program while keeping tuition affordable.
- Continuous Enrollment – Once a student is enrolled, he/she is automatically re-enrolled yearly unless the parent opts out during the period of February 1- March 15.
- A Continuous Enrollment fee (non-refundable) of $100 will be charged to the student’s account on February 1 and must be paid by March 15.
- After March 15, the fee will increase to $150 and your student’s spot will not be guaranteed.
- Any parent opting out of the contract will need to submit a formal withdrawal form to the school office by March 15 in order for the Continuous Enrollment fee to be voided.
- If the school office is notified after March 15, the $150 enrollment fee will be charged and must be paid before records are sent to another school.
After School Care
- Weekly child care charges are due on the TUESDAY of the CURRENT WEEK. If child care charges are not current, the child will not be allowed to attend the following week.
- Late fee charges for car lines are below:
- 12:00 Carline – 12:15-12:25 $5, 12:25-12:35 $10, After 12:35 $20
- 2:30 Carline – 3:15-3:25 $5, 3:25-3:35 $10, After 3:35 $26
- Friday, 1:30 Carline – 2:00-2:10 $5, 2:10-2:20 $10, 2:20-2:35 $20
- After School Care Carline – 6-6:10 $5, 6:10-6:20 $10, 6:20-6:30 $15, 6:30-7:00 $30
- Lunch is included in full day child care charge.
Miscellaneous Financial Information
- Report Cards will be held if a student’s account is not current at the end of the grading period (includes child care & all fees in excess of $50). Year-end report cards will be held for any balance remaining.
- Athletic team try outs – In order to practice or tryout for an athletic team for the next school year, the student must be re-enrolled for that year. Examples include spring football practice and cheerleading practice.
- This is a one-time $50 fee per family each school year for those who participate in any athletics. The fee must be paid before the first game or the athlete will not be allowed to participate. The fee does not apply to cheerleading.
Please feel free to contact our Business Office at (843) 661-4312.