Tuition and Fees
Florence Christian School is a ministry of Florence Baptist Temple and we are blessed to occupy a large capacity of the 52 acre site. The church maintains our facilities which allows our tuition to be at an affordable rate. Although we do not have financial assistance available, we do offer a lower rate for families with multiple children enrolled beginning in K5.
- Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) must accompany the application.
- Book and Material Fees are due June 1.
- The school year in August through May, a 10-month payment plan.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second and third child (beginning in K5) receive a discount and the fourth is FREE.
- Once a student is enrolled, he/she is automatically re-enrolled yearly unless the parent opts out during the period of February 1- March 15.
- A re-enrollment fee of $100 will added to the student’s business account and must be paid by March 15.
- Any parent opting out of the contract will need to send a written notice to the school office.
Please feel free to contact our Business Office at (843) 661-4312 if you have any questions.