- Theatrical terms and techniques students will learning and applying in various projects and events
- Play production aspects
- Speaking and acting techniques
- Utilizing abilities to Glorify the Lord
- One Act Play
- Collaborating for performances (One Act, Veteran’s, Chapel, Evening of the Stage)
- Developing poise and confidence to perform individually and as a group
- Learning the discipline of following a director and individual preparation of part.
- Showing honor and respect to God through the medium of acting.